Friday, October 16, 2009

Off to Tomorrymorry Land

Except there's no Aunty Entity. But there is a desert, that's something.

Remember: no matter where you go, there you are. And where I am, it's still yesterday, even though it's today at home. This throws off my bloggerization, since part of me still believes it's 2 am, even though the clock says 11. It also means that I'm none too fresh in the matter of gray matter this time of night, so the brilliant ideas I had earlier today don't come to fruition so easily.

But really, if you had expectations of me, surely they've been lowered by now.
Speaking of lowered expectations, I went to Fatburger for dinner. The sign said 'the last great burger in America' or some such rubbish. I was not impressed, even with bacon and a fried egg. Last night at King's Fish House though, dinner was a beautiful shellfishy delight. Everything evens out, I guess.

And lastly: Here's a gratuitous shot of Andre the Giant! Remember, collect the whole set of dead wrestler trading blogs! Share with your friends! Hours of fun for the whole family! Implied guarantee of fun not valid in Kuala Lumpur, Buenos Aires or Padukah.

2 comments:

MJenks said...

Andre the Giant's ashes were dispersed over western North Carolina.

Apparently, he had a big farm here.

To that, I say: "I brought four horses, in case you found the lady. Hello, lady."

Bev said...

"Anybody want a peanut?"

Oh Elliott, I'm sorry that something called "Fatburger" didn't live up to your expectations. But... really? Haaaaa... what a waste of good bacon.

But a shellfishy delight sounds, well, delightful!

Have a great weekend!

Be nice and share!

Bookmark and Share