Monday, August 31, 2009

Movie Mania Monday - The correct term is 'chicken-lover'

Yet again, please cast your ovation and recognize the fame of Courtney (aka Whiskey Girl), who has correctly identified last week's quote from The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, giving her three wins in a row and the title of Iron Quote-Guesser!

New week, new contest. Remember the rules. First person to guess correctly the original source of the quote wins a prize - no movie characters quoting other movies. The prize consists of the people's ovation and fame forever (and the title of Iron Quote-Guesser), but if you give me creative, inexpensive and generally humorous ideas, that may change. This week's quote:

Oh, I've been to Prague. Well, I haven't "been to Prague" been to Prague, but I know that thing, that, "Stop shaving your armpits, read the Unbearable Lightness of Being, date a sculptor, now I know how bad American coffee is thing... "

Allez guessing! I'm done dropping hints in the body of the post, too, that seems to make it too easy for some of you.

And go check out last Thursday, we're stepping up the game a bit for anyone who finds Movie Mania Monday too mundane Nobody's even accomplished the first half of that one without Google or Bing or whatnot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will wait until tomorrow to give you my answer.... see how nice I am today!!!!

Elliott said...

And I know I posted later than normal, but really...no responses? Apparently, I must have been the only loser who spent weekends watching my five movies for $5 from my local video emporium as a single guy.

Samsmama said...

I googled it. Apparently I've never seen a movie. Ever.

Sarah the Author said...

I'm really more in love with your heading quote, which is from one of my favorite movies of all time!

Elliott said...

It is a great film, one for which I'm notorious for watching whenever I find it on, no matter how much I've missed. Of course, I feel the same about this week's contest movie, too.

Be nice and share!

Bookmark and Share