Monday, December 14, 2009

Movie Mania Monday - How can you be so obtuse?

Oy! Had a few days off, spent quality time with the family and was able to recharge a slight bit, but Monday's going to be a bear. I don't know this, I'm only assuming based on the emails I've bothered to read over the last four days, coupled with the hours I missed thanks to the Mid-Week Sewage Extravaganza that was my Tuesday and Wednesday last week.

As for you lot, you know the drill. First person to guess correctly the original source of the quote wins a prize - no movie characters quoting other movies. No Googling or asking Jeeves, either you know the quote or you don't, and if you haven't seen the film, there's nothing to be gained by knowing a single quote. I guess what I'm saying is, if you're going to Google because you don't know the quote, take the time and go rent the movie once you identify it (or download it, or zune it, or iFilm it, or RedBox it, or do whatever the kids are calling it these days.) If you know, guess away! Your fabulous prize consists of the people's ovation and fame forever (and the title of Iron Quote-Guesser). This week's quote:

Without a plan, there's no attack. Without attack, no victory.

Allez guessing!

3 comments:

Bev said...

I've got no clue, but thought I'd say hi anyway. Hi.

WV: bawlbo - Bilbo's weepy younger brother.

Sarah the Author said...

It feels familiar to me, but I haven't a clue why.

Stuart said...

Feeling contrary yet again, I'ma hafta go with one of Tyler Perry's Madea movies. I have no doubt that it was in there somewhere.

Bev - great wv. I bow.


wv - coyabl: a South American newt that happens to be rather clever

Be nice and share!

Bookmark and Share