Monday, December 6, 2010

Movie Mania Monday - Now with a title! I'm sure that helps a bit.

Oh, what a wintry day we've had.   And really, it is beautiful.


Nobody managed to identify last week's film.  Ms. Lee knows it, but she's not sharing.  (Does that mean she's getting coal for Christmas?)  Also, nobody managed to comment on my sentence fragment last week, but I'll take care of that in a post later this week.

Now onto the contest!  As always, rules.  No Google or other web searches, you should know the quote by yourself. This should be the original source of the quote as well, no characters quoting other movies, and certainly no movies within movies. Should you guess the quote correctly, you'll win the people's fame and ovation forever, along with the title of 'Iron Quote Guesser', along with all associated accolades. Now, onto the quote of the week:

Oh god. I just screamed in his face.

Allez Guessing! Meanwhile, I'll be outside shoveling.

2 comments:

L G said...

Ok, I cave to the pressure. Last week's movie was "Liar, Liar".

This week's movie escapes me. I shall gladly relinquish my Iron Quote Guesser title because I haven't the slightest idea about the quote. You stumped me so now I'm off to pout. (Just kidding, of course.)

Elliott said...

And this is a film I get sucked into every time it's on the schedule.

Be nice and share!

Bookmark and Share