Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TOF Threat Level - High

It's snowing here in the greater Cleveland area.  This is not a new occurrence.  However, it's actually a wet, heavy snow, with the temperature lingering in the mid-20's.  While clearing my car this morning, my glove froze to the roof not once, but three times.  There are, I'm sure, little fuzzy handprints on there even as I write this.

As such, we here at CDS Enterprises (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Worldwide NFG) have raised the 'Tongue on Flagpole' threat level to DefCon 1.  Or crimson, if you prefer.


And I know there are some of you out there saying 'Aw, baloney', even though your best friend's old man knew a guy who had to have the fire department called out.  You've been warned.

6 comments:

Bev said...

It's snowing here too, and not likely to stop till THURSDAY.

Ugh. This winter sucks. Stay safe & warm, Elliott! And watch out for those big poles. (TWSS)

Elliott said...

You mean like this guy?

MtnMama said...

Loving my garage. Here is beautiful Colorado, we are currently at minus 3 degrees and school is closed for the day. Working in my bathrobe is kinda cool.

MJenks said...

+1 for the Killer Kowalski reference.

Unknown said...

I am so glad I had sense enough to move away from cold weather. Of course I curse myself when it is as hot as Satan's undercarriage in the summer. I'm just destined to be unhappy wherever the hell I am.

I'm a barrel of friggin' monkeys today, eh?

Connie said...

I will heed your warning and stay inside. I'm glad to be on the other side of the storm that went through here now. Hope you're staying safe and warm, Elliott.

Be nice and share!

Bookmark and Share