Here then, is a quiz of movielicious wonderment. You want easy, here's easy. Think of it as a movie-quote version of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon (Mmmm...bacon....) without me actually making you figure out how each movie relates to the man in question. Instead, each film quoted below relates to the film next to it via common actor. Your only task is to identify the films for each quote.
Remember, as are always the rules for quote contests: Original speaker, no characters quoting other movies. No cheating. This means no Google, Bing, Boggle, Quibble, Jeeves or even Yahoo. We grade on a curve here at CDS Enterprises, with the victor earning the peoples' fame and ovation forever, along with the title of Iron Quote-Guesser.
1) You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
2) That's a major appliance, not a name!
3) Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
4) I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips...
5) You were supposed to fire up! *We* both fired *up*! It's like living with a six-year old.
6) This is the happiest day of my life! I think my testicles are dropping!
7) I'm no longer a carnivore. I don't eat anything that's ever had parents.
8) It's never gonna happen again, Malcolm. I've got it under control. See, I just love naked women. It's a character flaw. And God's testing me now...
9) Well, I've said it before and I'm going to say it again... There ain't no way, no way, that you could come from my loins.
10) Do you like to gamble, Eddie? Gamble money on pool games?
11) What's a six letter word for a condition of the hypothalamus?
12) Top five musical crimes perpetuated by Stevie Wonder in the '80s and '90s. Go. Sub-question: is it in fact unfair to criticize a formerly great artist for his latter day sins, is it better to burn out or fade away?
Allez guessing! And bonus points if you can actually identify the links between each film.